Sunday, August 31, 2008

Enjoying spending quality time with the family!

For once, my time with my family is going to become severely limited! It's kind of scary, considering I have been married for over 6 years. I am not use to having immediate access to my wife and I am sure the same will be for her. Furthermore, it will be more difficult for both of us as I will be living in Glendale, Arizona and she will remain back with my brother and sister in Tucson, Arizona.

I rely on her for just about everything, it's kind of sad. I guess I will have to wash my own dang clothes for a change. :( It's all good, we have honestly been preparing for this for a while, I am sure we will be fine! The true test will come in the first quarter to see how much time we truely will have for one another! Here comes med school!

Mansoor Jatoi, MS I

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be very hard on all of you, but I have no doubt that all of you will pull through this together.It takes a special dedicated person to do the things that you guys already do now.Keep your chin up and study hard!!! Love You!!!

September 2, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home