Saturday, August 30, 2008

Last day of orientation!

Well, the orientation days have ended. (Gasp!) However, I think most of us were pretty giddy as our final day of orientation neared the end.

We got a small taste of some of the coursework / slides we will be getting and my anxiety levels has begun to rise. A LOOOONGG winded discussion on financial aid was on the final day agenda and I like how we get hours and hours of discussion on financial aid and about 20 minutes on residency. :P HAHAH! Well.. I guess for now the most important thing in school is to get funding to go to school, then we will worry about residency! EEK!

Well... the days of endless hours of studying will begin soon, and I will try to blog the best I can to let you all know my HARDSHIPS! :)

Mansoor Jatoi, MS I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home