Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First day of orientation! Finally.. MS I

I was lucky enough to have a good friend of mine to attend my first day of med school orientation with (yes.. you Greg Alaestante)! I honestly had a great time, it was a very long day (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM), but the experience was actually very exciting. Us AZCOM students were very proud to be thereand finally starting the journey into medicine. I got great vibes from all the speakers today, I think that the MWU faculty is a very caring one, and they seem to make every attempt to make all of the different students to associate and befriend one another.

I thought I would come after a long day and be lonely all alone in my apartment, but that hasn't happened yet. I have been pretty busy running around gathering the small items for my apartment. I came home today a couple of hours ago really tired! I had to setup the wireless router, new printer, and some groceries. Unfortunately some of the items in my got damn refrigerator was frozen due to my refrigerator being set to the coldest setting (no diet coke tonight).

I thought today was a productive day and I look forward to tomorrow. We will be going to the Phoenix Art Museum tomorrow, so that should be interesting! I will keep you guys posted!

Lastly, the picture posted below shows many seats open in the auditorium.. rest assured, everyone of those damn seats filled up by the start time.. sigh, it took some time to get through white coat fitting and pictures for our IDs! AAAH!! But we made it!

Finally.. I can sign this..

Mansoor Jatoi, MS I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home