Monday, September 22, 2008

Biochem Exam #1! DONE!

Thank goodness, all this studying can partially be flushed for now. I felt that the biochem exam #1 was very fair and I felt fairly comfortable with it. We will see in the coming day or two how well or poorly I did in the exam. I felt pretty good about it though, so lets hope there is a good outcome.

Now on to start studying for my next biochem exam which is this coming Monday (7 days) and my Gross Anatomy Quiz the day after that (8 days). It doesn't end, it will simply get more and more worse before it will ever get better. I better start planning a nice trip to get away during the November break with the wifey (Love ya darlin!)

Ah, today I can finally say that I am running for Class Council President for my medical school class. I will keep you posted on the status of that in the coming days. The election for that is next week Wednesday (9 days). Next week will be a busy week!

Mansoor Jatoi, MS I

2 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

You've got my vote

September 23, 2008 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Blog Post said...

Thanks Nate! :)

September 24, 2008 at 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home