Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another day... sigh.. another day..

Well, I feel I am getting more and more behind again. I doubt I am the only one who feels like this. Apparently I didn't do as well as I thought on my biochem exam. I got an 85.4% (interesting that I mention the .4% eh?). Whatever... thinking through my different avenues of possibly subspecializing is simply making me depressed.

I will go back to the basics, take it one day at a time and try my best today for a better tomorrow. Sound good? For now... it certainly does so that I can get through tonight (for sleep) and wake up happy tomorrow!

So weird, I felt really good on that biochem exam and then didn't do as well as I had hoped, but I felt horrible about histo and did okay. Both with roughly the same grade. I am telling you right now, I am feeling the non-traditional status hurting me now. My Business Degree and Management Information Systems isn't doing much for me, and those extra classes I took in Science... are luckily keeping me above the water!

MUST FLOAT, CAN'T SINK! I will ride the tide home into my dreams for tonight. Until next time...

Mansoor Jatoi, MS I

Btw... Vote for me for Class Council President, October 1, 2008! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home